Welcome to our camping Les Murets in the Ardennen, at the river Ourthe (one can swim in it), 17 kms south of Liège in Belgium. A simple, green and quiet, family campsite (2 stars), with a cosy atmosphere and clean fascilities. A cosy club-house, a unique terrace and a playground for the children. There is no luxury. Most of our places are for tents and caravans. We have 8 places for mobile homes. Mobile homes longer than 7 meter we cannot place. The warm shower is included. The ideal destination for your holidays, not yet 3 hours driving of Calais. We have the European electric hook-up and the Dutch system (2 poles).
On can arrive from 11.00 on if pitches are empty and not askes for, but people can stay until 1 pm on their pitch. If you have an early ferry and arrive early, please wait with installing yourself after you’ve shown up at the cantine, which opens never before 10.30 am.
The campsite will be open from 14-04-2017 untill the night of 30-09-2017. Please, check this page before leaving, because if it’ll be still freezing, we will delay the opening a few days.
We don’t take cards. Payment cash or by internet (wifi) on the phone or laptop
- a quiet environment;
- a playground with ping pong table (better to bring your own bat);
- wifi for free, around the cantine;
- A total of 88 pitches, no residential caravans;
- special facilities for hikers en bikers: always room for them for 1 night without reservation;
- attractive offer for out of season (look here);
- a trainstation at 400 meter of the campsite, to go to Liège-Guillemins (architect: Santiago Calatrava) or Liège-centre. For information click here.