Welcome to our camping Les Murets in the Ardennen, at the river Ourthe (one can swim in it), 17 kms south of Liège in Belgium. A simple, green and quiet, family campsite (2 stars), with a cosy atmosphere and clean fascilities. A cosy club-house, a unique terrace and a playground for the children. There is no luxury. Most of our places are for tents and caravans. We have 8 places for mobile homes. Mobile homes longer than 7 meter we cannot place. The warm shower is included. The ideal destination for your holidays, not yet 3 hours driving of Calais. We have the European electric hook-up and the Dutch system (2 poles).
The campsite will be open from 25-03-2016 untill 03-10-2016.
We don’t take cards. Payment cash or by internet (wifi) on the phone or laptop
- a quiet environment;
- a playground with ping pong table (better to bring your own bat);
- wifi for free, around the cantine;
- A total of 88 pitches, no residential caravans;
- special facilities for hikers en bikers: always room for them for 1 night without reservation;
- attractive offer for out of season (look here);
- a trainstation at 400 meter of the campsite, to go to Liège-Guillemins (architect: Santiago Calatrava) or Liège-centre. For information click here.