A camping dog is welcome. Real camping dogs introduce themselves:
- There are more triggers at the campsite than at home! A troublesome animal is no fun for you either.
- Let your dog do his business outside the campsite on the green strip along the road, even immediately on arrival after driving. Use bags.
- Keep your dog on a lead on your pitch too.
- Do not leave your animal alone on the campsite. Especially in hot weather, your dog cannot be left behind in a tent or caravan.
- Do you want to bring more than one pet? Please contact us first via e-mail.
Thanks! This way it stays quiet and clean for everyone!
Cooling down in the Ourthe