A camping dog is welcome
Real camping dogs introduce themselves:
- There are more triggers at the campsite than at home! An annoying animal is no fun for you either.
- Let your dog do his business outside the campsite on the green strip along the road, even when he arrives by car. Use bags.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash, at the pitch as well.
- Do not leave your dog alone on the campsite. Especially in warm weather, your dog cannot stay behind in a tent or caravan.
- Do you want to bring more than one pet? Please contact us first via e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation! This way it will stay quiet and clean for everyone!
Our Billie is already giving the leashed example with her godmother 😉 .