GPS-address: ‘Rue de Fèchereux 18, 4130 Esneux’: click here. Caravans and motorhomes should enter this GPS address in order to enter the campsite easily. The GPS address is parallel to the campsite address, Chemin d’Enonck 75, 4130 Esneux. Cars, motorbikes and cyclists can also navigate to the campsite address.
Les Murets is the campsite closest to the city of Liège, at only 17 km.
How to get to the camping Les Murets by car: you take the E25, the motorway to the Ardennes/Luxembourg. Please note: if the total length of the vehicles is more than 6 metres, you may not drive through the city of Liège. Then you must stay on the E25 and follow the route around Liege.
- From Liege/North it is the second exit, number 41. Then you drive via Tilff in the direction of Esneux.
- In the village of Méry, take the first exit on the right to Hony. It is a sharp bend.
- Turn left immediately after the bridge. Follow this road for a while (in the village is a crooked junction, go straight on) until a t-junction.
- Turn right under the railway. Stay on the asphalt road (= rue de Fèchereux).
- After 300 metres you will find Camping Les Murets on your left.
By caravan or motor home?
Enter in GPS: “Rue de Fèchereux 18, 4130 Esneux“.
In Hony, after the railway, stay on the asphalt road (= rue de Fèchereux). This runs parallel to Chemin d’Enonck, which becomes a very narrow gravel road there. You will see our entrance on your left.
By train – so comfortable: HONY station is 400 metres from Les Murets campsite. From Liege–Guillemins it is only 16 minutes to Hony via line 43 Liege <> Angleur/Marloie.
Liège-Guillemins station is a beautiful piece of architecture from the hand of the famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava. It is an important railway junction, also for high-speed trains. From here you can easily travel around Belgium, to and from the Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxembourg.
By bike: Camping Les Murets is situated on RAVeL route 7 ~ Ourthe, about 17 km from Liège. RAVeL routes are the generally flatter cycle routes through Belgium. Liège, you follow the Ourthe towards Tilff, Esneux, until the village of Hony (after Méry). There, you are briefly diverted from the Ourthe road through the village. You cycle past the baker Labasse, under the railway and after 400 metres you will find Camping Les Murets on your left.
Please check the map below for the junctions to follow.
Rent a bike for a day or more? Have a look here.
On foot from Liège-Guillemins station to the Les Murets campsite
- 17 km flat, along the Ourthe via the junction network. At junction 22 you can walk further to the campsite. We are between junction 22 and 23. Liège-Guillemins is junction 1, then 7-6-5-11-13-14-17-21-22. Welcome! Rest, pizza and a beer earned! On foot from Les Murets campsite to Liège? You can get back in 16 minutes by direct train from Liège to Hony station (400m from the campsite)!
- More inclined via GR 57 and pilgrims’ route to Santiago de Compostella ‘Via Monsana
Here is the section of the Via Monsana from the Liège-Guillemins station to Esneux. Camping Les Murets is about 3 km from the GR57 and the pilgrim route to Santiago de Compostella (Via Mosana). You deviate from this route if you want to go to the campsite near Roches aux Faucons. walk to the village of Fêchereux, to the hardened road in this village, and turn left there. After a while this road goes along the Ourthe. After about three quarters of an hour from the point where you turned off, you arrive at Les Murets campsite, after the first two houses on your right, at the beginning of Hony. You are ready for rest, pizza and a beer!