Our charming field will make you happy!
After all, it is very relaxed camping on the banks of the Ourthe! It is a beautiful and simple nature campsite with a soul… a magical place with a unique character. A friendly, family atmosphere, cosy and welcoming. Good vibe and child-friendly. In high season, evenings buzz with conviviality, with fires and barbecues everywhere. Real camping as camping is meant to be.
Regular pitches – at least 50m2
- for 3 small tents
- for a car with 2 tents or a (folding) caravan
- they are even generous for a van
- largest in number and spread throughout the campsite
Medium pitches – at least 70m2
- there are five of them, spread across the campsite
- you can easily fit 2 different types of camping equipment, such as a caravan and a tent
Largest pitches – at least 90m2
- we have 12 of these
- for those who like to camp together with family or friends
- 2 caravans fit on some of them
- or for a very large tent
- useful for people who stay a bit longer and regularly want to accommodate guests with a car and tent.
- these pitches have a lot of privacy
- not suitable for heavy campers
Water pitches – at least 50 m2
- opposite the recreation strip which is for everyone. Behind it is a public footpath (RaVel), separated by a fence from the campsite, and then you can see the Ourthe.
- in high season book a minimum of 3 nights, in weekends during low season a minimum of 2 nights
Motorhome pitches – at least 60m2
- The unique feature of these motorhome sites is that they are spread around the campsite and are not all located next to each other on asphalt
- They consist of a piece of gravel and grass. The gravel is specially constructed not to sink so you really have to put the campervan on that.
Large hiker’s field
- No fence in the form of a hedge.
- It is where it is a coming and going of hikers. Trekkers always have space for up to 2 nights, without reservation.
- Suitable for those who want some exchange with camping neighbours.
- There is no electricity. Batteries can be recharged for free at reception.
- If you want to stay there for more than two nights, reserve a place. Here you can also stand with a small van.
Sanitary area: sinks with privacy, hand soap, mirror, electricity and toilet paper on the toilets. You can also brush your teeth at the sinks with a unique view of the nature reserve! Hot showers with economy push button and no coins. The sinks have hot and cold water. There are also three urinals. Thank you for using the sanitary facilities for their intended purpose (e.g. only washing up at the washbasin). Be sparing with water!
The sanitary area is located next to the reception and is lit all night.
A blissfully large playing field…
Table tennis bats, badminton racquets and other games can be borrowed at reception
A sandpit for the little ones. There is no organised entertainment.
Between the hiker’s field and the large playing field is the common fire pit. Mmmmarshmallows…
Idyllic terrace and brown café
With Belgian beers, crispy pizza, fresh ice creams and free wifi