Esneux ~~ Ourthe ~~ Liège
It is very relaxed camping and yet only 20 minutes away from dynamic Liege for the cultural appetite! You can get there by train in 16 minutes from HONY station, 400m from the campsite.
Our sanitary facilities are brand new from 2022 with warm (dish)water included. The toilets have large washbasins so you can do your morning and evening toilet in all privacy.
We have 88 pitches. There are mainly tent and caravan campers. We have no mobile homes on the site and that makes it quiet in sight. They are beautiful, spacious pitches surrounded by greenery. We do not have any tents or other camping equipment for hire. There is also a large tent and group field.
Standard pitches: 10m x 5m
- place for 3 small tents
- 2 tents with a car or a caravan or trailer tent
- they are even generous for a van
- several pitches are separated by hedges
- largest in number and spread over the whole campsite
- hikers and cyclists can borrow a chair from us. We also have a sheltered place for them to cook and sit in case of bad weather.
Medium-sized pitches 11m x 7m
- there are five of them, spread over the campsite.
- you can easily fit two different types of camping equipment on them, such as a caravan and a small tent.
Large pitches: 13m x 7m
- we have 12 of these
- for those who like to camp together with family or friends
- 2 caravans fit on some of them
- or for a very large tent
- handy for people who stay a bit longer and want to accommodate regular guests with a car and tent.
- these pitches have a lot of privacy
- not suitable for heavy camper vans
Water pitches 10m x 5m
- Opposite the recreation strip that is for everyone, behind it is a public footpath, separated by a fence from the campsite, and then you see the Ourthe. You can also see the river from the recreation area.
- In the weekend only for a minimum of 2 nights and in the high season only for a minimum of 3 nights.
Motorhome pitches 10m x 5m
- The uniqueness of these camper pitches is that they are spread around the campsite and not all next to each other on asphalt.
- They consist of a piece of gravel, and a piece of grass. The gravel is specially designed to not sink so there must really be the camper.
- In total we have 6 of them, plus 1 at the waterfront and 1 on the field.
Large tent and group field
- No hedge enclosure. There is only 1 power point, for the camper on the field.
- It is the place where it is a bit of a coming and going of hikers.
- Suitable for those who want some exchange with camping neighbours.
- The lighter vans can also stand here, but without electricity.
Cosy terrace with free wifi