Hony – at 7 min walking distance there is a fantastic traditional bakery ‘Boulangerie Labasse’
- open Wednesday to Sunday
- You can call them before 5.30pm (French speaking) for a breakfast to order, including fruit juice and different breads. Take it there or eat it on the spot. They have a table on the pavement with chairs.
- This bakery is always closed for 3 weeks in July (there is no better proof of a good bakery 😉 ).
Méry – the next bakery is in the village of Méry (25 min walk, 10 min by bike, 3 min by car)
- open 7 days a week, all year round
- also filled baguettes and coffee
There are also bakeries in Tilff and Esneux – about 7 minutes by car or 20 to 25 min by bike on the cycle path along the Ourthe.
Pizza & Belgian beers on our terrace
Pizzas, also vegetarian, are available on the campsite every day. You can take them out or eat them on our terrace. Then you can enjoy Belgian beers, wine and soft drinks (with or without bubbles). And for dessert, or to cool down in warm weather: an ice cream! In the meantime, you can charge your mobile phone or tablet for free 😉 .
- The café terrace is open from 11 am, on Sundays from 9.30 am. Those leaving on Sunday can then enjoy coffee with a muffin. No more breakfast worries and quiet clearing up!
- In the high season, we close at 11.30 pm (last round at 11 pm). In the low season this varies.
- Tilff (Carrefour – Lidl) // Esneux (Delhaize)
- 5 minutes away by car
- within walking distance of the TILFF and ESNEUX stations. Tip: make a nice walk there with an empty bag and travel back by train with a full bag (7 min from Tilff and 2 min from Esneux). Please note that the train only goes once an hour.
- There are also smaller shops with groceries in Tilff and Esneux and along the main road to Esneux, just before the centre of Esneux, there is a night shop.
- Boncelles (6 km): Lidl, Colruyt, Aldi, Action, Brico (do-it-yourself), JBC (clothes), C&A (clothes),…
The Friday evening market in rue de l’Athénée in Esneux (4-7pm) also has food stands.
In Tilff / Esneux… and afterwards enjoy a glass on our cosy terrace 😉 .