Charming camping in the Ardennes
Vintage camping that makes you happy!
Esneux ~~ river Ourthe ~~Liège/Lüttich (map)
Les Murets is the campsite closest to the city of Liège in Hony-Esneux, at only 17 km.
In October, you can camp from Friday to Monday. Take advantage of the autumn sun at our charming nature campsite… guaranteeing an instant holiday feeling! Leave your caravan or tent for free and come back the following weekends! Your cheapest holiday home at the gateway to the Ardennes! Last day of departure is Wednesday 2 November 2022.
Or prefer a day trip to this beautiful cycling and hiking area? Close by and yet been somewhere completely different! Of course you end the day in our little brown café!
Follow our Facebook page Camping Les Murets for nice adventures!
In autumn you can sit here dry and cosy, in our brown cafe!
Cyclists or hikers passing through can also take shelter under the star tent.
We are Mihai and Liesbeth, the owners of this idyllic campsite in Esneux, just behind Liège/Lüttich. Welcome!
Welcome at camping Les Murets in the Belgian Ardennes, along the river Ourthe, 17 kms south of Liège. Not yet 2 hours driving from Köln and 3 hours from Calais. Les Murets is the campsite closest to the city of Liège. Hikers and cyclists always have space without reservation.
Very convenient: the small trainstation HONY at 400 meter of the campsite, to come from or to go to the main station Liège-Guillemins in Liège/Lüttich/Luik (16 min). Schedules and tickets: click here for Eng – Deutsch.
Visit us – we offer you
- A beautiful situated, green and quiet, family campsite (2 stars), with a cosy atmosphere. For everyone who loves nature and peace. For everyone who likes the charmes of simplicity.
- A rustic bar, a idyllic terrace (with Belgian beers en good pizza!) and a very big playground for the children
- 88 pitches, no residential caravans. Most of our places are for tents and caravans. We have 8 places for mobile homes. Mobile homes longer than 7,5 meter we cannot place. We do have an open tent area. We do not have tents or other camping equipment for hire.
- Hiking tracks and cycling routes directly from the campsite, swimming in the river Ourthe
- Brand new sanitary facilities including hot water for shower and dish washing
- Wifi for free, around the bar terrace