Charming camping in the Ardennes
Vintage camping that makes you happy!
Hony ~ Esneux ~ Liège/Lüttich (map)
~ on the banks of the river Ourthe ~
The 2022 camping season is closed except for WINTER CAMPING. Camping on the pitches will be possible again from 1 April 2023. Reservations will be made available again in early 2023.
The café is open every weekend for everybody in winter from Friday 9 December 2022 and every weekday during the Christmas holidays.
Camping Les Murets in the village of Hony is the closest campsite to the city of Liège (17 km) and the only one in 4130 Esneux.
Drink Belgian beers and eat delicious pizza in our cosy brown cafe from 9 December 2022!
We are Mihai and Liesbeth, the owners of this idyllic campsite in Esneux, just behind Liège/Lüttich. Welcome!
Welcome at camping Les Murets in the Belgian Ardennes, along the river Ourthe, 17 kms south of Liège. Not yet 2 hours driving from Köln and 3 hours from Calais. Les Murets is the campsite closest to the city of Liège. Hikers and cyclists always have space without reservation.
Very convenient: the small trainstation HONY at 400 meter of the campsite, to come from or to go to the main station Liège-Guillemins in Liège/Lüttich/Luik (16 min). Schedules and tickets: click here for Eng – Deutsch.
Visit us – we offer you
- A beautiful situated, green and quiet, family campsite (2 stars), with a cosy atmosphere. For everyone who loves nature and peace. For everyone who likes the charmes of simplicity.
- A rustic bar, a idyllic terrace (with Belgian beers en good pizza!) and a very big playground for the children
- 88 pitches, no residential caravans. Most of our places are for tents and caravans. We have 8 places for mobile homes. Mobile homes longer than 7,5 meter we cannot place. We do have an open tent area. We do not have tents or other camping equipment for hire.
- Hiking tracks and cycling routes directly from the campsite, swimming in the river Ourthe
- Brand new sanitary facilities including hot water for shower and dish washing
- Wifi for free, around the bar terrace