Good agreements make good friends
Limit your speed……especially parents with small children will thank you.
No vehicles are allowed to park on access and internal roads.
The barrier closes at 10 pm and opens at 8 am. Between 10pm and 8am there is no car traffic on the campsite to ensure peace and quiet. Are you returning from an excursion after 10 pm? Then park your car on the parking area.
Waste – you will find the waste containers at the entrance. Thank you for putting your waste in the right container and for leaving your pitch tidy.
Electricity – read it here
Payment – online (QR/Payconiq) or cash. You cannot pay with bank cards. Cash withdrawal is not possible in Hony, but is possible in Esneux (station area) and Tilff (Avenue Laboulle).
Outdoor light – Our campsite is dark at night so bring a pocket torch. There is light around the sanitary facilities.
Cooling elements can be put in our freezer as long as there is space.
Health – we wouldn’t wish it on our holidays but are you ill? Here you can go:
- Pharmacy within walking distance: PHARMACIE D’HONY, Rue du Centre 71, 4130 Esneux
- General practitioner: Centre de Santé de l’Ourthe, Avenue des Ardennes 24, 4130 Tilff, 00 32 (0)4 380 42 33 https://csotilff.be/
- Dentist: Dentius Esneux | Dentistes Dentius
- Emergency: call 112 from your mobile for the ambulance
- University Hospital Liège (7,5 km): Avenue de l’Hôpital 1, 4000 Liège, tel 04/242 52 00
- We monitor the water level of the Ourthe and the weather forecast on a daily basis. If there is a risk of flooding, we will evacuate the campsite. You then follow the instructions of the campsite manager.
- Check the reception at 5pm if campfire is allowed that day!